Complex oral rehabilitations call for specialized dental care. Our philosophy is founded on a biologically based standard of care that relies on the importance of a coordinated multi-specialty approach to patient care. This involves treatment planning complex oral conditions and establishing collaborative intervention in:
• Endodontics: surgical and non-surgical root canal therapy.
• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery: extractions, surgical enhancement of edentulous ridges (part of the jawbone where teeth are missing) prior to the fabrication of dentures (e.g. ridge augmentation), various surgical procedures of the oro-facial sphere (e.g. distraction osteogenesis), as well as surgical phase prior to special implant fixtures placement (e.g. sinus lift procedure).
• Orthodontics: correction of malocclusion (bite), enhancement of pre-exiting conditions by tooth repositioning prior to the restorative/reconstructive phase.
• Periodontics: treatment of periodontal (gum) diseases, surgical enhancement of soft (gum) tissues and edentulous ridges prior to placement of crowns, bridges and dentures, as well as the surgical phase of implant fixtures placement.
• Pathology: evaluation and treatment of lesions of the oral cavity.
• Radiology: special X-Rays (e.g. tomograms) needed prior to the placement of certain implants.
We work together with a team of specialists to provide you with the best possible comprehensive dental treatment tailored to suit your particular need and budget.